LCD Buyback - How It’s Done In-House
Posted by Charntel Petersen on
At Mobile Source Group, we are being asked more often about LCD buy back so we decided to put this handy guide together to walk you through the process. We want you to know how straightforward and easy it is to complete an LCD buyback from Mobile Source Group.
Our customers (you!) are looking for ways to reduce costs and keep their businesses operating in the black and this is one really effective way to do that!
So, in short, the process is very simple:
- We receive the broken screens and LCDs into our warehousing facility
- All of the parts are then separated and sorted into their appropriate models
- Next, we determine which of the screens are original and those that are aftermarket
- Those that are aftermarket or completely damaged get thrown into a scrap box. This category is sent to Mobile Muster and undergoes a melting process. These are then recycled correctly. You can find out more about Mobile Muster and the work that they do at their website: View their website for more detailed info on this https://www.mobilemuster.com.au/recycling/
- Those that are original parts and salvageable get grouped into models. At this point, they are packed and sent to our partners in Hong Kong
- Our Hong Kong partners then undertake the refurbishment of the screens that they believe can be fixed. These are separated then resold to market
This whole process sounds like it would take a while to complete. In fact, the total turnaround time is around 10-14 business days. No waiting around for months, instead you receive your money quickly and efficiently!
Our philosophy is that everything should be recycled. We are very conscious of the impact on the environment in our industry and are determined to be a part of the solution. As a result of that we make every effort to ensure that all broken screens that are sent to us undergo the correct assignment. That means that they are either refurbished by our Hong Kong partners or melted by Mobile Muster. Even the cardboard boxes that the mobile phone parts arrive in are sent to the cardboard recycling plant.
You can be sure that not only are you helping keep your business more profitable, but you are also reducing landfill! How cool is that?
You can find out more about our LCD buyback programme on our website at https://mobilesourcegroup.com/pages/lcd-buy-back
Or you can call us, (07) 3139 1559 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us for any Handset Buy back related challenge, Mobile Source Group is here to help!